The AIAA SciTech Conference is the most important technical conference of the year for many of our aerospace customers. The conference drew nearly 3,000 participants to share their work and seek answers to the challenges they face. Intelligent Light shared updates on FieldView 14 product, our work with VisIt as well as presentations from our research partners and staff.
A special customer dinner included a custom briefing and offered customers the opportunity to share ideas with us and with each other.
The AIAA SciTech Conference included a special panel discussion on January 14, 2014. Current Status and Future Trends of Integrated Computational Environments was Chaired by Greg Power of the Aerospace Testing Alliance.
5 panelists participated in the discussion:
- Kenneth Moreland,Computation, Computers, Information and Mathematics
- Center, Sandia National Laboratories
- Kenneth “Mark” Bryden, Program Director, Simulation, Modeling, and Decision Science, Ames Laboratory
- Andrew W. Cary, Technical Fellow – CFD, The Boeing Company
- David McDaniel, DoD CREATE/Kestrel Development Team, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Steve M. Legensky, General Manager and Founder, Intelligent Light
Intelligent Light’s presentations at SciTech: