Intelligent Light has been selected to participate in the new HPC Impact Showcase at SC13. The HPC Impact Showcase brings real world applications of HPC that make a difference in shaping our world. The showcase presentations take place on the exhibit floor.
- Accelerating Innovation While Reducing Risk – High Impact HPC at a Formula One Team and a Racing Bike Wheels Manufacturer.
Steve M. Legensky (Intelligent Light)
Tuesday, Nov. 19, 1:00-1:40.
- The HPC Initiative at the Council on Competitiveness
Dr. Cynthia R. McIntyre, Dr. Walter L. Kirchner (The Council on Competitiveness)
Monday, Nov. 18, 7:30-8:00.
- HPC, A Journey You Must Take
Dr. Mohamad S. El-Zein (Deere & Company)
Tuesday, Nov. 19th, 12:20-1:00.
- HPC: Where the Rubber Meets the ‘Simulated’ Road
Chris Baker, Goodyear
Wednesday, Nov. 20th, 11:40-12:20.
- When “Big Iron” Isn’t Big Enough
Matthew H. Evans, Ph.D., Lockheed Martin Corporation
Thursday, Nov. 21st, 10:20-11:00.
Intelligent Light has been nominated for an IDC HPC Innovation Excellence Award for our work with high volumes of data in a production environment. A new whitepaper details the way FieldView data management is being used to develop high-throughput workflows that increase capacity and decrease uncertainty in CFD.
- Whitepaper: Massive CFD Data Handled Quickly Without Compromise – Maximize Your CFD Investment. A Real World Example Case: Analysis From High Lift Drag Prediction Workshop Simulations.
We’ve received three nominations for HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards to be announced at SC13.
- Best HPC visualization product or technology (FieldView)
- Best use of HPC application in manufacturing
- Best use of HPC in the cloud